Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tidal Wave

So man how much emotion is going through me at this time it's like so much it's like a tidal wave.

First of all there was another earthquake this week this time in Chile an 8.8 that's amazing. Over 700 people have been reported dead and it's just like so crazy it's like the earth is falling apart right in front of us.

Then my best friend is going through some dark times and we are helping him out, but I did something that could have turned out real bad and I feel so terrible because it was due to my anger getting the best of me and my anger is something that really scares me sometimes it blinds me and I'm afraid I will hurt someone in my state of anger and I came dangerously close to it.

Now it's a problematic time in my life there are so many things going on that I don't tell anyone and just stick it out and help other people with there problems and it just helps to overwhelm me.

But there is some light shining through this darkness... I got a car I've got God of War pre-ordered haha and I've got a job lined up. So that will help clear some of the troubles even for brief moments.

Talked to my boy the other day and we've gotten more understanding through our convo and like idk I'll get past this and maybe I'll look back and realize that the tidal wave I thought I was facing ends up being a three foot tall one.

No comments: