Wednesday, March 3, 2010

State of affairs

So I just woke up at 5:38 AM to realize that I fell asleep writing my paper - _ -

I don't want to go to class today there is still so much on my mind man mostly right now it's my stomach which is making some stupid ass noises right now it's ridiculous. Second is the situation with Kev man I just want him to be better and lead an awesome life man we've got so much to live for and that dude is like another brother to me.

Another thing that's on my mind is whether or not she's worth breaking the rules for.. like I like her and it's like I think I'm gonna have to break my rules and throw away these restrictions I put on myself karma might bite me later on but honestly I don't care I'm gonna chase it and see where it takes me.

Other than that I had some random thoughts yesterday in sociology class. I was thinking to myself is our education system really educating or spreading propaganda of the country my ideal education system doesn't have a set language but can teach all different languages, but that will never happen cause it's just not practical so this leads me to believe that we can't really be free of the hold instituitons have on our freedom which leads me to another thing I read in Mark Twains book A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court I can't find the exact quote but it had something like we must be a supporter of the country and not the institutions that rule it. This is ideal for me which is why I believe we should get rid of the party system and the limititations on our education.

So yeah idk how that became a little social discourse but honestly that's how my mind works it jumps around a lot haha I don't think I'm going to go to class today honeslty I think I'm just going to hold myself up in the library reading/writing my thoughts or online looking up stuff I honestly don't know but I'm bored with the education system already haha I guess maybe St. John's just isn't the college for me I think I'm going to transfer out soon.

Anyways wish me luck with the girls situation and stuff and just till later I guess.. this probably won't be my last post of the day though.

No comments: