Sunday, May 16, 2010

To You

Why is it that I can spend months away from you yet you come back in my life for a day and feelings for you resurface like a geyser?

Why is it that I can't read you, never know what your intentions are, I'm always confused as to what to be around you?

Are you aware of what you mean to me and how you affect me?

Does it frustrate you that we aren't on the same page

Or do you feel remotely close to the way I do, but are afraid of the consequences?

I just wish I can get a read on you

Because I don't regret having these feelings for you, because all the pain that may come from them being unrequited does not compare to the joy it would bring if they were to come to fruition.

How do I know? Because every second I spend with you is the happiest moment of my day.

No comments: