Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My hero is the collective human race

One person can have a profound effect on us but I don't feel that I have a "hero" I find that my hero is the collective human race I don't just look to find inspiration from a single person I look at the stories of all the people around me and the way they get through a day the way they fight to get what they want the way so many of us face our limitations and flows and still plow forward we are so inspiring we have come so far and done so much that it's amazing to me.

So keep fighting on keep inspiring me to do the same keep moving forward cause if you all fail so do I if you all lose faith and become miserable where will I look to for my inspiration?

1 comment:

Quadrumane said...

I agree, I love to take knowledge from everyone.