Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Eyes

Yeah so everyone knows about the beer goggles and shit but idk last night had the opposite effect of me I wasn't looking at anyone else differently, I was looking at myself like for the first time I think in my life I found the confidence to move on in my life and understood that I can do whatever I put my mind to don't matter what mistakes go down don't matter what other people think of me I feel in my heart that I will succeed in everything I do and will falter but get through to the end I have to thank Donna for it man like talking to her I just felt so transcendental idk haha it may be an exaggeration but that's how I feel like that girl has like my heart man whenever she wants it she can have it cause I feel like she has given me the confidence to do me. This is a different vision of my life it's a different step idk it's like I will succeed I don't care what other people have to say about it. And I knew this in my mind already but I didn't feel it till last night and that's why I just feel so loving and crazy about her idk it's all good and it's not like I'm in love with her romantically or anything it's just I love her for opening me up. It's like when in anime the main character suddenly opens up new channels of their power and kicks the dudes ass haha that's how I feel. It's so great anyways I'll update soon.

No comments: