Saturday, September 12, 2009

Political Machines

So today I was watching president Obama's address to Congress which I had missed on tv so decided to watch it today. Couldn't help noticing that as I was listening to Obama say that he had been thinking upon the letter written to him by the late Ted Kennedy if it was really true was Obama the person really thinking upon the letter or was it just a political stunt by Obama the president as some say.

Politics has taken away the humanism from the people involved with them they are no longer people. Everything they do is a part of some hidden agenda. I hate thinking of it this way but that's just how I feel like they are political machines that would say things just to make people think of them in a better way. No matter how much I like Obama that little shadow of doubt has always been there whether he's being honest as a man or just playing his role as the Head of all the other machines.

And it's like these machines are programmed to agree with their manufacturer a.k.a their political party and disagree with the evil other side... I'm tired of it having to hear one side say the same thing over and over again and not have a single individual speak and hear of his own thoughts about what is going on.

I wonder if these androids have lost all humanity and just say what they're programmed to say or if they really do see and feel the problems of the people they are supposed to represent.

No comments: